Four (4) one-hour sessions delivering customized, high value and intense mock interview, industry-focused scenarios for more seasoned interviewers and those most serious about wanting to hone their skills to be able to exude confidence, be comfortable in any interview setting (one-on-one, hiring panel, Board of Directors, etc.) better read the room, navigate challenging questions, guide the discussion, smooth over any background issues with company performance – and present like a pro to advance their career.
An excellent choice for those who want a more comprehensive and intensive experience to help them in all interview and public speaking opportunities. This course is especially targeted to help those who want a comprehensive experience with mock interviews and scenarios in which to work.
We will touch on the identification, expression, and practice of your best value points and your elevator pitch, behavior technique interviewing, case study interviewing tactics, transitioning and bridging to control the interview, and specific guidance and tips on communication style and body language. We also touch on your image with custom suggestions of what works, and what does not – what to change, best colors to wear, make-up, hair and styles best suited for your body, age, stature and leadership level to improve your in-person and online image for profile photos.
- Four one-hour sessions
- Suggested “elevator pitch” provided after the first session (if you choose to use our time in this way)
- Mock interviews to cover different scenarios and questions.
- Specific interview questions aligned with your industry, and level of experience.
- Image review with recommendations on steps to present a more polished appearance online or in-person and put best face forward.
- All sessions must be used within 8-weeks of purchase.
- Audio Recording of each session: +$200 total
- Video Recording of each session: +$800 total
- You will need a working webcam, that can communicate with your internet browser
- Follow-up Notes after each session: +$600 total