POWER UP YOUR
PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS
We are committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals as a confident, polished, and engaging speaker and help you influence, educate and energize your audience.
Time to step it up. We can help.
POWER UP YOUR CONFIDENCE
At some point, everyone has felt nervous delivering a presentation or speech. It’s human to feel this way. But the best method to squash those nerves is to practice, prepare, perform, and work with a skilled public speaking and communications coach.
FIND YOUR VOICE
We offer proven methodologies and techniques to help you find your voice and executive presence for public speaking. Much of your success is linked to confidence and body language – it’s not just what you say; it’s how you say it. The pace, tone, and engagement tactics used to connect with your audience are critical to ensuring they find value in and remember what you said long after they’ve left the room.
What Will I Learn?
Clients work with us to improve their public speaking on various levels, but the common topics generally requested include:
Who Will I Be Working With?
- Janice Burch has supported clients in preparation for keynote presentations, corporate and annual meetings, client presentations, media interviews and professionals looking to advance their leadership reputation within their company, community and industry.
- An award-winning journalist, PR consultant, media relations professional and executive coach, Janice has worked with the C-suite and emerging executives on public speaking, communication challenges, media prep and presentations.
- She specializes in helping senior-level, and career advancement-focused professionals develop leadership-level presentation and communication skills to power up their public speaking presence.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
Process – How Does it Work?
FIRST STEP: Planning & Assessment Call
- Through an initial 30-minute call, we discuss your goals and objectives to achieve a strong understanding of your growth needs and concerns about your abilities – – so that we can set objectives and goals in our work together.
- Discuss your future audiences and potential settings (major conference in person, virtual, webinar, industry colleagues, potential clients, etc.)
- Establish objectives for the first and subsequent sessions
We will send an outline after that call highlighting what the future sessions will cover – keep in mind this can be a fluid document with opportunities for updates after each call, based on discussions and uncovering areas of need.
- All packages except the single session “Brush Up” include the First Step 30-minute planning call
Custom packages can be created to fit your needs if you require more session time – – please inquire further, 1-800-603-6623
Package Options *
**Financing – we also offer a very flexible payment plan option for all services – please reach out for more information and the application – – – or click the “Pay Later” button while checking out/completing payment – – call us at 1-800-603-6623 or CONTACT US HERE with questions
FAQ's below – if you have any additional questions – please call 1-800-603-6623.
Planning & Assessment
- Six (6) 1-Hour Sessions
- * All sessions must be held within six (6) weeks of getting started
Planning & Assessment
- Four (4) 1-Hour Sessions
- * All sessions must be held within four (4) weeks of getting started
Planning & Assessment
- Two (2) 1-Hour Sessions
- * All sessions must be held within two (2) weeks of getting started
- One 1-Hour Session
Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Past Clients
Have Said About Us…
As a former leadership team member for a regional executive job networking group, we were always looking for valuable speakers to present to our highly active group of professionals.
We asked Janice to provide a presentation that would help members re-energize job search efforts – and she delivered – providing the group with 90 minutes of valuable tips, actionable directives and confidence-boosting activities. Feedback from the group was overwhelmingly positive as she delivered a blend of seasoned knowledge, humor, personal anecdotes, and audience interaction in her presentation, which was talked about for months after.
If your organization needs someone who knows how to connect and relate to an audience, educate them with relevant information and has the skills to keep them engaged, I highly recommend Janice for a keynote or speaking needs.
I have spent the last 10 years in executive leadership roles. While I have had to do many presentations, I always lacked confidence. For years I have wanted to work with a public speaking coach and am glad I picked Janice.
She helped me tear down barriers that stood in the way of my success on a stage, and she gave me actionable advice I could use on structure and preparation to up my game.
I highly recommend working with Janice. She brings energy, objectivity and professionalism to the client experience, and knows how to customize the sessions to meet individual goals.
At the age of 32, I found myself in a senior management role with a large organization where my peers were primarily 20+ years older than I and that has presented some challenges. I needed a coach to help me not only improve my public speaking skills but advance my delivery and performance in a way that would help me relate to my more experienced colleagues.
In addition to the valuable objectivity she provides, Janice worked with me to improve my storytelling, from the content and structure, to the tone and delivery. I just delivered my first big presentation last week and walked into that room with far more confidence than I had before.
I am now looking forward to, rather than dreading, my next presentation. Thanks Janice.
Working with Janice on my public speaking skills has been a huge boost for my career and confidence. I now have the tools I need to prepare and present in a way that engages the audience and helps me deliver a powerful performance in a room with 10 people or 2,000 attendees.
Thank you Janice for your help. I look forward to sending colleagues your way!